It is located in the valley Ocón from La Rioja that highlights by its vineyard and olive trees, potatoes are grown, mushrooms and the sheep graze in its wide meadows. There is term in an archaeological site, Partelapeña. The parish was begun in the middle of the XVI century and it was rebuilt in its big chapel in 1854 that watches over a Baroque altarpiece from the last third of the XVII century in golden and polychrome wood of walnut tree. The remains of the hermitage of the saints Justo and Pastor are from the beginning of the XVI century. There are also some blazon houses from the XVI century and stone. There are places to visit such as El Trujal, the vineyards of mushrooms, the wine cooperative and the Miller of Ocón, where there is a festivity during the summer. The village has different leisure areas.
Possibility to visit the wineries or olive-oil press. Hiking routes by the Mountain Chain La Hez besides being an area to listen the bellow or admire its landscape (it has been recently declared Reserve of the Biosphere) suitable area to pick up mushrooms and to hunt.